Low Income Pest Control
FREE PEST CONTROL (Note: The Low income program has been suspended due to under staffing)
Where Its Needed the Most
Traffic has been doing pest control for a long time. We know, the people who need an exterminator service the most, are same people who are unable to afford it. That's why we would like to offer free pest control to the people who need it the most.
Importance of Pest Control
Many pests are vectors of serious diseases and they pose a serious health risk. Pests can also become such a nuisance, they can prevent you or your family from doing basic tasks. Traffic wants you to be able to provide your family a pest free home, even if you are unable to afford an exterminator service.
What Kinds of Pests are Included in the Low Income Program
Any pest could be covered by the free pest program, its just that we handle cases based on need. Traffic Pest Solutions' time and resources are limited and we need to take care of people who are at greatest health risk first.
The main pests we are concerned with are...
How Do I Apply?
- Bed Bugs may not be vectors, but they cause serious distress preventing your family from sleeping and can cause hives and bad itching.
- Cockroaches are the number one object doctors remove from human ears, they carry bacteria, and their fecal matter creates asthma in children.
- Rodents are unsanitary and are known carry viruses.
- Fleas also, are both a nuisance and are vectors.
Contact us by phone, e-mail, or through the webpage contact form, so we can help you.
You will need to:
- Write a brief letter about the infestation and how it is affecting you or your family. Plus, Why you can not afford to pay for the service. Letter must be in English or Spanish
- Take Photos and send them to gauge the level of infestation.
After you submit your letter and photos. If approved, we will contact you within one business day to schedule your pest control appointment.
Note: Traffic can only provide pest control to our regular service area listed on the website.
Program is on hold submissions will not be answered at this time.